Sunday, December 14, 2008

Not Me! Monday



Ok, it really can not be time for another Not Me! Monday! And, I'm certainly not putting this up a little early.

I really have not procrastinated for how many weeks now and not even started my Christmas decorating! I have not put off putting our tree up because that's a family thing and our son won't be home from college until Tuesday. No, that would not be me! I have not even actually considered doing without decorations this year. No, not me!

I did not write our Christmas letter today for the first time in at least five years. I have certainly not been a slacker for all those years and just enjoyed getting cards from others and not sent one from us. No, I would never do that!

My husband and I did not go to Nacogdoches (a real town in Texas) this weekend for our daughter's boyfriend's graduation from Stephen F. Austin State University. It did not feel like a dress rehearsal for May 16th, 2009 when Sarah will graduate. Also, we did not find ourselves playing pin the tail on the donkey - blindfolds and all - with her and her friends and roommates. No, we are almost 50, and we would not play pin the tail on the donkey with a bunch of 21 year olds! No, not us! My daughter did not win, by the way!

And last but not least, I did not start this blog in July with the intention of sharing some of the cards that I make, and I did not finally post a card on Saturday that I made for Kennon's graduation. No, not me! And, I would not love for you to take a look at it! :)

No comments:

Paula's Heart

Sharing life on the road less traveled