Monday, December 29, 2008

Wow! A good stamping day!










This card uses my one and only set of My Favorite Things stamps, a scalloped square nestie, and a couple of flower punches. I'm not a big "colorer" but I used Bic Markers on the stamped image. I think it looks pretty good! :)
This was a fun card to make. It is bigger than I usually make - 5 1/2 X 5 1/2. I used one of the Cuttlebug Vintage set dies, a Martha Stewart bird punch, and a Martha Stewart edge punch. You can't tell in the picture, but some of the birds are popped with dots.

Sorry the picture of the card on the left is blurry! These cards use an OLD lamb stamp, some sentiment stamps, a cuttlebug folder, some Bazzill ribbon, and a Martha Steward edge punch.
I love how the cuttlebug folder has the swirls like on the lamb. Too cute!




Simple, simple card that used one background stamp, a sentiment stamp, a Martha Stewart edge punch, and some ribbon.










This card used one of the Cuttlebug Vintage dies, a rectangle scalloped nestie, a Curved Rectangle megability, a Marth Stewart punch, and some ribbon.













This card was made much easier with the use of a square punch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"You Bless Me" is awesome! Love the idea and the creativity!

Paula's Heart

Sharing life on the road less traveled